Trainee CAD Engineer
Job Title: Trainee CAD Engineer
We are recruiting for a trainee CAD engineer to join our growing team at Harper Chalice. We are experiencing rapid growth following a successful number of years.
The successful candidate will be working under our experienced CAD engineer to help spread a growing workload. This is a fantastic opportunity to shadow an experienced member of our team and gain first-hand experience working in the design team of a successful company.
Outside of the CAD activities, there will be opportunities for further experience and training in other business areas to give a fully rounded understanding of the impact this department can have on the overall business.
Outline of general involvement/responsibilities will be:
- Support role to the CAD office completing day to day tasks
- Producing project-related layout and design drawings
- Product design drawings
- Updating 3D models of products and designs
- Assisting with projects site design layouts
- Assisting with project quotation preparation
The successful candidate will:
- Have a background in CAD
- Have an interest in further training/development
- Appetite to grow and develop their career further
- Have full UK Driving Licence
- Excellent IT skills, including Excel
The role will be based on our Coventry office with some site/client visits.